Anyway, I separated the cosplay and the costrip photos. I don't want to brand fashion styles like Visual Kei and Lolita as "cosplay" because THEY ARE NOT. (Please get this straight. PLEASE.)
So here is a compilation of my cosplays last year and the events I joined:
|TOP, L-R: Rukia, Ichigo Kurosaki and Gogo Yubari|
BOTTOM, L-R: Gakupo - Matryoshka, Hermione Granger and Lelouch Lamperouge
- Rukia Kuchiki cosplayed during the WMSU College of Nursing Convocation. Read all about here.
- Ichigo Kurosaki cosplayed during the Open Cosplay Photoshoot. Read all about it here.
- Gogo Yubari cosplayed during the MCTV Movie Mania 2012. Won my first cosplay award on this event. Links: WIP on Gogo | Day One | Day Two.
- Gakupo - Matryoshka cosplayed during the Opening of the WMSU College of Nursing Mini-Olympics Parade. Read all about it here.
- Hermione Granger cosplayed during the MagTV interview. Read all about it here.
- Lelouch Lamperouge first cosplayed during the WMSU Crimsolympics Cosplay Competition. Also won an award on this event. Links: Part One | Part Two.
And now for the costrips and fashion shoots:
|TOP, L-R: in a Dino Kigurumi, in a Stitch Kigurumi, in a Hello Kitty Kigurumi|
BOTTOM, L-R: Visual Kei, Santa Gakuko, Hime Gyaru
- Dino worn during the Ateneo de Zamboanga University Fiesta 2012. Read all about it here.
- Stitch worn during the Kigurumi party and mini-shoot. Read all about it here.
- Hello Kitty worn during the Kigurumi Parade. Read all about here.
- Visual Kei for a music video shoot. Read all about it here.
- Santa Gakuko for the Nihon Fure Ai Kai Christmas Party 2012. Also won an award during this mini-even. Read all about it here.
- Hime Gyaru fashion for a photoshoot. Read all about it here.
Well, I think that's it! I won a bunch of awards this year and gained a lot more friends because of cosplaying. I hope the blessings will continue and I hop you guys will support me and my adventures all the way!